In a context of increased activity or understaffing, DBA assists you in the production of financial information. With 15 years of experience in providing operational support to large groups, our strength lies in our ability to qualify and understand your needs precisely, identify the most suitable intervention solution and implement it in the shortest possible time.
Specialised and trained for this type of intervention, our teams know how to adapt quickly to your environment. In addition to a high level of technical expertise, our consultants have interpersonal skills that facilitate their integration within your teams.
We set up a regular and formalised follow-up of our interventions alongside you, enabling us to manage in real time any changes or adjustments to be made within the framework of the mission.
Our range of services
We work in the areas of financial management:
accounting, consolidation, management control, regulatory and prudential.
Accounting and taxation
- Recording of operations, 1st and 2nd level control, completion of closing works
- Team coaching and supervision
- Preparation of group financial statements and reports
- Exceptional missions: clearance of suspense, search for precedence and justifications
- Preparation of the consolidated financial statements and notes
- Review of the consolidated financial statements, formalization of analysis notes and audit files
- Drawing up or updating procedural and control guides
- Preparation of reports and analysis of information
- Consolidation of Group reporting
- Carrying out the budget process
- Reconciliations accounting / management
- Management and supply of reference materials
Regulatory and prudential reporting
- Preparation, revision and control of regulatory and prudential reporting
- Regulatory and technical monitoring
- Support for the implementation of regulatory changes