You are an international group and you wish to set up in France or you already have an entity in our country (subsidiary, branch, liaison office)?
With our “One stop shop” service offer, which adapts to your organisation and your needs, our team becomes the entry point to respond to all the issues related to your activity in France.
Our multilingual team (French, English, Polish) enjoys the confidence of an international clientele, whether it is in supporting your project to set up in France or in managing accounting, tax, social and legal obligations.
We rely on our partners at HLB International, a network of chartered accountants, auditors and consultants present in 160 countries, to support our clients worldwide.
A multilingual and multicultural team
The strength of an international network
A home address in the heart of Paris
Our range of services
Outsourcing your obligations in France
- Bookkeeping: monthly updating of your accounts on our accounting software. This financial information is sent to you via periodic reports in Excel (IFRS, US GAAP, etc.) or directly into your information system (SAP, JD Edwards, Navision, etc.).
- Social management: preparation of your employees’ pay slips and the corresponding social declarations.
- Support in terms of health care insurance, pension plan and death & disability beneficits.
- Tax compliance: setting up and monitoring the tax schedule, checking the application of taxes, and preparing all your tax returns.
- Preparation of your annual financial statements.
Review (compilation) of the accounts prepared by your team
Your teams are keeping your accounts for all your subsidiaries and branches abroad ? We intervene to ensure the audit of your accounts and to guarantee the compliance of your obligations.
- Checking the compliance with the French Gaap of the accounts produced at the annual closing and preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Preparation of French tax returns on the basis of account extractions, setting up and monitoring the tax calendar, checking the application of taxes and drawing up declarations.
- Preparation of the Electronic file of accounting data “FEC”.
- Preparation of your employees’ pay slips and social declarations.
Posting of foreign employees in France
The posting of employees in France by a foreign company in order to provide a service on a temporary basis is highly regulated by European and French legislation. We can assist you in this process:
- Acting as a representative in France for the needs of the French Administration.
- Assistance in all your procedures related to the posting of your employees on the French territory.
- Assistance during Labour Inspectorate controls.
- Preparation of withholding tax returns for your posted employees and the corresponding annual income tax returns.
Foreign companies with no permanent establishment in France
Even if you do not have a permanent establishment in France, you may have VAT and/or Corporate Tax obligations. This is particularly the case for services that can be located in France, for long-term projects or in the e-commerce sector. We can assist you in this process:
- Verification of tax regulations for operations carried out in France.
- Registration of your foreign company with the non-resident tax centre.
- Drawing up the corresponding French tax returns on the basis of the information you send us.