Legal or contractual, our audits aim to provide you with a fair, clear and objective analysis of your company.
By contributing to the reliability of financial data, the audit is a factor of credibility and growth: it helps to improve risk management and contributes to the creation of financial transparency.
Our audit team works with many French and international players, using recognised methodological and IT tools.
In addition to the regularly updated skills of our staff, we guarantee the proximity and availability of our partners to support you in securing your processes and analysing your financial data.
In addition, we can support you internationally through our partners in the HLB network, which is present in 160 countries.
Our range of services
Legal audit of accounts
- Legal missions as statutory auditors for ETI, SMEs, associations, foundations and subsidiaries of international groups.
- Audit of French entities or sub-groups for the purposes of consolidation under local accounting principles or IFRS.
- Attestation and technical consultation mission.
- Review and drafting of procedures for accounting and financial functions
- Diagnosis of the company’s administrative flows
- Audit of the financial modules of the information system.
Internal control (SOX)
- Review of the internal control system (strengths / weaknesses)
- Implementation of accounting & financial procedures and tests of the efficiency of the procedures in place by cycle
- Participation in testing campaigns on identified key controls.
Other legal missions
- Merger and contribution commissioner
- Commissariat à la transformation
- Demerger Commission
- Office of the Commissioner for Special Benefits.
Valuation and Transaction Services
- Financial valuation of companies or assets
- Acquisition audit (Due Diligence on the buyer or seller’s side)
- Coordination of the parties involved and assistance with negotiations throughout the acquisition or disposal process